Re: libgnomeprint 2.0 or 2.2 preferred in GNOME 2.2?

<quote who="Jody Goldberg">

> > That will need some work, however, because they're not parallel installable
> > as yet (at least in terms of file conflicts for packaged versions).
> They should be parallel installable.  Can you give me a list of
> conflicts and I'll tweak libgnomeprint-2.2 to fix them

This was based on Frederic's troubles with Cooker packaging, though Murray
said it was okay yesterday. I'll check with Frederic.

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris