Re: GEP-4 : Versioning and branching rules proposal

Le ven 30/08/2002 à 12:18, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> Here is the announce for GEP-4 : versioning and branching rules for
> GNOME modules..
>
> Discussions should be done on desktop-devel list..

BTW, I don't really know if it's the scope of this gep, but can there
have diff for every realese like some hackers used to do in the past ?
Please think of those who still only have a RTC connection.

Or at least explain me why the hell (and not only GNOME) project tend to
not do diff between release anymore ?

If it's actually in scope of the gep, can it be written down if yes or
no maintainers should provide those diff.

--
Danigo Ludovic
<ldng nerim net - ldng free fr>