Re: Question about potential icon themes

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 bordoley msu edu wrote:

> Just cuz I'm curious, if nautilus themes are replaced with more general icon
> themes, will these themes theme toolbar, menu, and dialog icons as well. It
> seems that this would be necessary for true uniformity in icon appearance
> (which has been one of the main criticism I've seen of the redhat null). OK
> just curious.

Thats not planned at the moment. They are already themable from gtkrc. It
could potentially be done though. We'll see in the future.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a witless coffee-fuelled paranormal investigator who dotes on his loving
old ma. She's a beautiful streetsmart mermaid from out of town. They fight
crime!