Re: Re-inventing Metatheme

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 23:27, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> This sounds inadequate from a usability perspective. The typical theme
> user will only care about setting a matched set of themes, not
> monkeying with them individually.

I strongly disagree with this. My family members and relatives have
several times over the years asked me how to use Windows themes for the
colors, fonts, and backgrounds, while wanting to not use the supplied
screensaver or cursors. Not to mention some people are particularly
attached to their XMMS themes.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org