Two glade features that would be very useful for HIG

I expect Damon doesn't have time to work on this so I thought I'd throw
the thought out to a larger group of people. There are two glade
features that would be very useful in allowing the current HIG
guidelines to be implemented in glade alone without the need for
supporting code calls. I don't know about the technical feasibility of
implementing these, so maybe its just NotPossible(TM).

1) GtkDialogs have a borderwidth around the button action area. In HIG,
alerts should have a uniform border around the whole alert, and the same
spacing between buttons and the text. This isn't possible with a
borderwidth set on the button action area. It would be nice to be able
to change the borderwidth property on this control.

2) GtkSizeGroups... The current HIG category and alignment
recommendations appear not to be implementable without these. It would
be nice to be able to define controls as belonging to size groups in
glade. (see
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig/images/tabbed-dialog-box.png for a bad example). The basic problem is that we need alignment of controls across category boundries (which are just frames with their Shadow turned off). If anyone knows how to achieve this without using outside-glade code, I'd love to hear about it ;-)

-Seth