Re: Where must I post this sugestions ???

<quote who="jacob berkman">

> > It will in 2.2.
>
> it's been the default on HEAD gnome-session for a week or two.

And thus far, I know / have heard that it will be the default for 2.0.x in
the following versions:

  Red Hat somethingorother.nottelling (from limbo)
  Sun's GNOME
  GARNOME
  Mandrake 9.0

... and countless more. Hooray for metacity!

- Jeff

--
     "What's up with that word though... it's like something you did to
          frogs in grammar school." - Ani DiFranco on bisexuality