Re: Archive Generator -- a system tool?

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 11:29, Glynn Foster wrote:
> > .. where they usually get ignored or marked NOTABUG within 1 min.
>
> If you're not going to say anything constructive..please *don't*
> bother....if you provide a good enough reason and you can stir up
> interest in the bug from the maintainer and usability point of view,
> you're half way there....
>
> Remember, just because someone logs a bug, doesn't mean that it's the
> maintainers priority to fix it - scratch your own itch, create a patch.

no, this is a misunderstanding because of my oneliner that says nothing
constructive. my apologizes for this but lemme explain more in depth.

the problem is:

a couple of people mainly those working on gnome tells their users to
report such things to bugzilla.gnome.org where others - also working on
gnome - usually closes such bugs and give a comment that such things
should be discussed on mailinglists.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de