Re: Archive Generator -- a system tool?

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 09:54, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 05:02, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Specifics should go to bugzilla, where they're useful.
>
> .. where they usually get ignored or marked NOTABUG within 1 min.

Only if they are not a bug.
BTW, did you notice this great new Metacity feature? Finally my panels
don't get covered behind windows anymore. ;) Ok, this gets a little
childish now.
Just wanted to say that I really enjoy all the changes the usability
theam is doing and I agree with Shahms... The only downside is that
other applications (including many Gtk and KDE applications) feel
completely rubbish now. For example I had a really tough time convincing
myself to use the Gaim interface. :)

- Daniel