Re: desktop-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #590 - 11 msgs

> I don't know what to call the config tools menu (and accessories only
> has about 3 things in it...). The config tools are mostly
> end-user-oriented, we already busted out "Server Settings" with apache
> conf and such, these tools are Display, Packages, Date&Time, etc.
> "System Settings"?

Seems pretty obvious that the menu should be called the same thing as
the icon you click on to access what would in fact be the VERY SAME
vfolder in start-here:// This is currently "System Settings" afair.

This also means that you don't need a new string. (I think) ;)