Re: Request for comments: GNOME Keychain

The more i think about that keychains implementation the more i'm convinced that the backend should be GNU stuff and only frontend should be in gnome...

this way a common keychain implementation could be shared across the different UI...

For example a daemon running managing keychains of users recieving queries from  :

- Frontends for password creation/deletion/update/retrieval
- Applications for password querying with user's approval

Maybe this project is already on the way in the GNU community...

Your input ?

Cheers