Re: proposed 2.2 release schedule

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 10:06, Kenneth Christiaansen wrote:
> What about fully supporting RTL languages.
>
> This is probably something we should think about how.

You'll note that this schedule pretty much avoids talking about specific
goals that don't impact the string freeze, and even then is very
general. This is just the framework for a time-based release- not the
list of goals or how to reach them. That's a separate discussion for
after the schedule is set up, I think.

Luis