Re: Application names in menus

Havoc,

Where does the following "algorithm" break down?

if there's a Name & a GenericName:
  menu item = "Name GenericName"
if there's only a Name:
  menu item = "Name"
if there's only a GenericName:
  menu item = "GenericName"

Since the HIG states "Name GenericName" anyway I would expect this to
generally work. We coudln't think of any major cases where "Name
GenericName" wasn't reasonable for the HIG.

-Seth