Re: PACKAGES DUE: Monday Snapshot A-Go-Go!

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Please let me know if you have pending releases for the snapshot, 'cos I'm
> testing now, and will be shipping it soon.

Forgot to mention that we are waiting on some specific tarball releases,
such as gnome-vfs. There is still time to make a release if you want to.

- Jeff

--
   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.