Re: PACKAGES DUE: Monday Snapshot A-Go-Go!

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> It's that time again!

Wow! Thanks everyone - we have a great set of releases for this weekly
snapshot. We must be getting into the swing of things. ;-)

Please let me know if you have pending releases for the snapshot, 'cos I'm
testing now, and will be shipping it soon.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs