Re: PACKAGES DUE: Monday Snapshot A-Go-Go!

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> It's that time again!
>
> Please release tarballs of your modules for consumption by the release team
> and testers everywhere.

Packages released on Monday will be accepted (even the slow Mondays that you
get on the other side of the planet, haw haw).

- Jeff

--
   "You know, the crunchy, folk-singer part of me wants to believe that a
     performance is a dialogue, but I can't hear a fucking thing you're