Re: A Violent Realisation [Was: Preferences]

<quote who="Alex Larsson">

> >   The main missing feature of the two previous systems is the grid
> >   representation of desktop areas, navigable in those terms (ie. North,
> >   South, East, West, rather than just Next and Previous).
>
> That is not really due to the fact that we use workspaces. It is just a
> feature we lack. It is fully implementable using workspaces only.

(That is exactly my point, and why I didn't use any of the current or
previous terminology.)

- Jeff

--
     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage