Re: A few questions about GNOME2

Gregory Merchan wrote:

> If it was decided to not have them ever - particularly Undo, which is
> common to the major platforms which have instant apply - then that
> decision was presented on no public mailing list of which I am aware.

Don't worry, no such decision has been made, or if it has nobody's told
me either :)

> The HIG has certainly changed since I quit it and is supposed to reflect
> what the libraries support, so it may say nothing about this. The HIG,
> last I looked (HEAD version) says nothing about regular dialogs either

Sadly the HIG has been missing any sort of love for a good couple of
months, probably more-- now that I'm back from CHI I should at last have
a chance to revisit my chapters.  I think we'd like to try and release a
more complete (if not quite v1.0) version to coincide with the community
GNOME 2.0 release.

Cheeri,
Calum.