Re: anonymous cvs servers

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Frank Worsley wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that the gnome-panel module is more than 5 days out of
> sync on all of the anoncvs servers. I've tried anoncvs.gnome.org,
> anoncvs3 and anoncvs4.
>
> Could somebody else try and verify that? The last ChangeLog entry that
> shows up for me is:
>
> 2002-04-22  Mark McLoughlin  <mark skynet ie>
>
>         * configure.in: Version 1.5.18.
>
> If other people are having the same problem, maybe one of the gnome.org
> admins can go and see what the problem is.
>
> - Frank

Please check anoncvs* again. The last entry I see in cvs.gnome.org as
of now:

2002-04-29  Glynn Foster  <glynn foster sun com>

	* NEWS: Update for 1.5.19.

And there's an entry from Pablo Saratxaga on 28th too. So anoncvs*
are really at least 5 days out of sync.

--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc