Re: anonymous cvs servers

> If the anonymous cvs server is about a day out of sync, then that is
> normal.  All the anoncvs servers are supposed to sync with the main one
> once a day.  If they are further out of sync, then that is a problem.

I'm pretty sure that the gnome-panel module is more than 5 days out of
sync on all of the anoncvs servers. I've tried anoncvs.gnome.org,
anoncvs3 and anoncvs4.

Could somebody else try and verify that? The last ChangeLog entry that
shows up for me is:

2002-04-22  Mark McLoughlin  <mark skynet ie>

        * configure.in: Version 1.5.18.

If other people are having the same problem, maybe one of the gnome.org
admins can go and see what the problem is.

- Frank