RE: Display option in multiscreen (session management)

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 02:32, bharat tewari wrote:

> If we need to run multiple instances of X to control displays, then its
> better that all applications also have seperate instances too.

i don't know that this is true... i don't actually know how people use
(non-xinerama) dual head workstations, or how applications work (well
aside from xemacs which can spawn frames on other displays...).

anyone have any insight here?

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to