RE: Getting serious about releasing

> I snipped the individual ones, but "help" not working is not puntable. If
> we don't have help for a spcific thing, then we should display a dialog
> saying so. clicking on help needs to give an intelligent response.

If someone patches it sure, if they don't I'm willing to ship the
and get a smaller must-fix list to focus on.

We are looking at enabling help for all applications and applets but first
addressing the core applications like nautilus, control center etc. and
slowly will be able to put patches for everything so that all help buttons
are gnomeised to 2.0. This will take a week or so to complete most of the
applications/applets. I am hopeful that this can be addressed before RC1
comes out.
regards
bharat

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.