Re: Getting serious about releasing

On 23 Apr 2002, Luis Villa wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 19:08, Sander Vesik wrote:
> > As for what/how NEEDFIX and MUSTFIX are, see the keyword descriptions in
> > bugzilla.
>
> FWIW, until I deleted them 2 minutes ago, the keyword descriptions said
> 'DEPRECATED' in fairly clear print :)

This is pretty crack, esp. considering that 'PLEASEFIX' is still around
and references the two in the description.

But that is merely *ADDITIONAL* crackness over the fact that these
keywords were the release team's agreed on way of dealing with the fact
that we will hit RC1 and deep freeze at some point and need a way of
dealing with the fact that we need to pick a set of bugs on which we base
the "go" / "no go" decision on.

> Luis

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding