Re: [gnome-love] ten maybe-possibly-fairly easy-fix bugs for new hacking volunteers

On Sat, 2002-04-20 at 05:50, Jeroen Benckhuijsen wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-04-20 at 05:42, Luis Villa wrote:
> > These are usability bugs. Most of them are string changes and/or button
> > location changes. These bugs are almost all very clear and very simple
> > 'change this like this' type bugs, and anything with fairly rudimentary
>                                          ^^^^^^^^
>
> Hmm, ok it's late, and yes, hackers tend to be a little strange, but to
> say gnome/gtk-hackers are things? Or do we allow televisions to
> participate also? ;-)

Doh. :)

> Anyway seriously, maybe some info about how to report someone starts
> working on one of these bugs, so we don't do any double work. Besides
> that, maybe it's possible to add a diffifculty rating in the bugzilla,
> so starting hackers can find bugs for themselves which are easy enough
> to hack, maybe even a easy report link on the main gnome-bugzilla page?

There is an 'easy-fix' keyword in bugzilla; a link to easy-fix bugs is
here:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R14323AB

or you can just search by the easy-fix keyword from
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/query.cgi.

Hope this helps :)

Luis