Re: [gnome-love] ten maybe-possibly-fairly easy-fix bugs for new hacking volunteers

Jeroen Benckhuijsen <j f benckhuijsen home nl> writes:
> Anyway seriously, maybe some info about how to report someone starts
> working on one of these bugs, so we don't do any double work.

Add a comment to the bug "I'm working on this" I'd say.
Then when you're done attach a patch to the bug report.

(Officially you should assign the bug to yourself in bugzilla, but
I'm not sure people pay attention to that field.)

Havoc