Re: Display option in multiscreen
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: bharat tewari <bharat tewari wipro com>
- Cc: JeyaSudha <jeyasudha duraipandy wipro com>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Display option in multiscreen
- Date: 11 Apr 2002 13:11:14 -0400
On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 01:04, bharat tewari wrote:
> cde while saving the command also saves the screen no. where the
> command was started.
> for eg.
> dtsmcmd -screen 0 -cmd "/usr/dt/bin/sdtperfmeter -f -H -t cpu -t disk -
> s 1 -name fpperfmeter"
> Once this is saved, i guess while starting the application it gets the
> display, appends the screen number to it and starts the application on
> that display screen. But the screen parsing etc. finally will need to
> be done in the gtk code as that is where the display control rests.
ok, that does make sense. does the multihead gtk branch have a --screen
is that reasonable havoc and owen?
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to
be complaining." -- moby
] [Thread Prev