Re: Display option in multiscreen

Hi Jacob,

>ok, that does make sense.  does the multihead gtk branch have a --screen
>argument?

No, as with the --display arg you can specify the screen.
here is the syntax : (<machine_name>:<num_Xserver>.<num_screen>)

A solution would be for the session manager to set the DISPLAY env. variable
before exec'ing the RestartCommand, like this all X apps would be restored on
the right screen (and also remove the -display vs. --display problem).

	Regards,
		Erwann.

 Erwann Chénedé, Sun Microsystems, Ireland
[ I speak for myself, not for my employer ]