linc 0.1.20 fails to build on irix 6.5 (sgi platform)

Hi People,

I'm working on a new distribution of IRIX called GNU/IRIX which essentially is a very minimal irix (only kernel, basic unix cmds, cc, X) with a GNU layer around it to provide most of the modern functionality like gettext, ssh, gcc (3.0.4), openjade 1.3.1, python 2.2, perl 5.6.

I'm using gcc 3.0.4 to build gnome 2 and I've already successfully built glib, pango and pkg-config. I finally arrived at linc 0.1.20 and it failed on linc-protocols.c as follows:

iris# gcc <gcc options> -c linc-protocols.c -o linc-protocols.o

linc-protocols.c: In function `linc_protocol_get_sockaddr_ipv6':
linc-protocols.c:350: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:352: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:356: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:357: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:370: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:370: sizeof applied to an incomplete type

linc-protocols.c: In function `linc_protocol_get_sockinfo_ipv6':
linc-protocols.c:621: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:621: `in6addr_any' undeclared (first use in this function)
linc-protocols.c:621: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
linc-protocols.c:621: for each function it appears in.)
linc-protocols.c:621: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:623: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:624: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
linc-protocols.c:629: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

linc-protocols.c: At top level:
linc-protocols.c:827: sizeof applied to an incomplete type

The undeclared identifier is pretty obvious to me (afaik) I don't have any ipv6 support and certainly no headers/libs for it. All errors seem to be ipv6 related. Is there maybe a way to disable it nicely? If I know what to disable or change maybe I can make a ./configure option for it.

Or maybe it's just a bug ;-). Ah yes well.

Grtz,

Rubin.