Re: Global Proxy Settings

On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 21:38, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I may be confused - did you see this thread:
>
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-2-0-list/2001-December/msg00416.html
>
> If you were just continuing that thread, ignore me. ;-)
>
> Havoc

I saw it after I finished, actually (I fell way behind in my mail during
finals and didn't get around to catching up until about an hour ago).

Having seen it, I'm still of the opinion that /system/proxy is the best
place for these settings.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.ignore-your.tv

    "No cause, no God, no abstract idea can justify the mass
     slaughter of innocents."
        -- Edward Said