Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar-Applet 2.22.2.1 released

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Valent Turkovic
<valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Sebastian Pölsterl <marduk k-d-w org> wrote:
>> Fixes a bug in desklicious module that made the module unusable.
>>
>> Download
>> ========
>> http://download.gnome.org/sources/deskbar-applet/2.22/
>>
>> Changes since 2.22.2
>> ====================
>>        * Fixed bug #534972: Exception in DeliciousHandlerContributors to this
>> release: Sebastian Pölsterl
>>
>> --
>> Greetings,
>> Sebastian Pölsterl
>
> Sorry for a lame question, but when will deskbar have an option for
> history like it had in 2.17 version days? Please put an option in
> deskbar settings to enable it. It was much in old versions of deskbar
> to get to the history than it is now.
>
> Cheers and thank you for a great application I use all the time!
>
> Valent from Croatia.
>

> --
> http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
> linux, blog, anime, spirituality, windsurf, wireless
> registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
> ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7E4WovH1DM

I posted a video of how old deskbar history feature worked. In new
versions this is less accessible. Could the old functionality be
offered as an option in settings?

I also posted a video of new history behavior:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0hDpVzLlg

Please consider making the old quick history feature as na option,
please, please, please.

Cheers,
Valent.