Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar-Applet 2.22.2.1 released

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Sebastian Pölsterl <marduk k-d-w org> wrote:
> Fixes a bug in desklicious module that made the module unusable.
>
> Download
> ========
> http://download.gnome.org/sources/deskbar-applet/2.22/
>
> Changes since 2.22.2
> ====================
>        * Fixed bug #534972: Exception in DeliciousHandlerContributors to this
> release: Sebastian Pölsterl
>
> --
> Greetings,
> Sebastian Pölsterl

Sorry for a lame question, but when will deskbar have an option for
history like it had in 2.17 version days? Please put an option in
deskbar settings to enable it. It was much in old versions of deskbar
to get to the history than it is now.

Cheers and thank you for a great application I use all the time!

Valent from Croatia.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic