Re: [Deskbar] Help files?

Oh, alright. I'll try that out when I get back home, thanks.

On 9/9/07, Nigel Tao <nigel tao gnome gmail com > wrote:
On 10/09/2007, Vadim Peretokin < vperetokin gmail com> wrote:
> So how can I add/remove search engines to the list?

Deskbar just uses your browser's search engines (e.g. Firefox,
Epiphany), so if you add a search engine to Firefox, then it should
show up in Deskbar.

Personally, Epiphany is my preferred browser, and adding / removing
search engines is done from the Bookmarks manager (Ctrl+B).  I don't
know what it would be in Firefox, OTTOMH.