Re: [Deskbar] deskbar 2.20 impressions

Hi there !

Just to throw in my 2 cents:
I think the history icon should be the same as the main one you see in
the match list (*not* the action icon).

History items are your last used actions, so you should remember if
that 'wikipedia' icon you see in the list is going to the website (99%
of the cases) or if it's 'copy url' action, because you used it once
last day so it's there.

I guess what I'm saying is that by showing the icon of the match
rather than the action you optimize the experience of the users for
the vast majority of the cases (user opened default action).

Raf