Re: [Deskbar] Levenstein, Typo correction, Sorting items by usage

> Apparently, this will be no  easy task and we're pretty much lacking
> man power these days.

Quicksilver has these features and I doubt, that they have more
manpower. So I want to have this too on my Linux box! I mean I can't
be that the mac users now have a better _command line_ then we have :D

I hope I'll have some time in the not so distant future to have a look
at Deskbar..