[Deskbar] NewStuffManager updated

Hi!

I got some free time lately so I spend the time to improve new-stuff-manager.
First of all, I re-wrote it in C#. Secondly, I adjusted the patch for
Deskbar-Applet. Last but not least I wrote a little shell script that
patches Deskbar-Applet for you.

So here is what you need to do:
- Dwonload
http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/NewStuffManager/new-stuff-manager-0.2.1.tar.gz
and Install it
- Download http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/deskbar/install-nsm.sh and run it
- Install patched Deskbar-Applet

It shoud be able to use patched Deskbar-Applet without new-stuff-manager
support, too. Just remove new-stuff-manager from your PATH.

I would be delighted if some of you could test it and post their opinion.

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl