Re: [Deskbar] problems when just using "button in panel" as far as drop down

John H. schrieb:
> Ok, I recompiled the .src.rpm for fedora 8 and installed 2.19.5.  I
> just did rpmbuild --rebuild for the .src.rpm.
>
> Is  it possible to disable the popup window in the middle of the
> screen when you use deskbar applet now?
There's only this window now.

> Also, after I use it, it stays right there in the middle of the screen.

So you can't close the window?

> And lastly, the gmail plugin no longer is listed.

It's a 3rd-party plugin afaik. The Module API has changed and will
continue to change the next few weeks, so old modules won't work
anymore. I'll write a guide that describes how to write modules for the
new API once I'm happy with the API.

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl