Re: [Deskbar] problems when just using "button in panel" as far as drop down

Ok, I recompiled the .src.rpm for fedora 8 and installed 2.19.5.  I
just did rpmbuild --rebuild for the .src.rpm.

Is  it possible to disable the popup window in the middle of the
screen when you use deskbar applet now?
Also, after I use it, it stays right there in the middle of the screen.

And lastly, the gmail plugin no longer is listed.