Re: [Deskbar] how to return multiple matches from query

2007/4/18, John Russell <jjrussell gmail com>:
I'm writing a handler that searches the path for the query string.
Its based on the existing program one except I want it to show partial
matches.  I've got the logic working except deskbar only shows the
first match in my list of match objects returned from the query method
in the Handler.

Is there some setting that needs setting for it to display multiple matches?

Can you post the source? It should work without any effort if you just return a list of Match objects.

Cheers,
Mikkel