[Deskbar] deskbar-applet with new-stuff-manager support

Hi!

I made new-stuff-manager deskbar independet and made an own package.

I need some people to test it a little bit.

This version adds the NewStuff.GetTags Method and checks the checksum of a
file if it is given in the XML file (no exception will be raised at the
moment). Furthermore, I cleaned up the code and fixed some bugs.

To run deskbar with NSM follow these steps:

1. Download http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/new-stuff-manager.tar.bz2 and
install it
2. Get deskbar-applet from CVS
3. Get
http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/deskbar/deskbar-applet-nsm-patch.tar.bz2
and extract it
4. Apply Patch: cd deskbar-applet && patch -p1 <
../deskbar-applet-nsm-patch/deskdeskbar-applet.patch
5. cp -R ../deskbar-applet-nsm-patch/updater/ deskbar
6. Install patched deskbar-applet
7. Check preferences dialog

In addition, new-stuff-manager ships with a small test client located in
tests/DBusTester.py. The unit test doesn't work atm :(

API documentation is available at http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/nsm-api
Unfortunatly, epydoc can't deal with decorators :(

So please test it and let me know what you think!

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl