Re: [Deskbar] Handler for Pinot

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 18:35 +0800, Fabrice Colin wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am the author of Pinot, a metasearch/personal search tool. The
> official web site
> is at http://pinot.berlios.de/
>
> The latest version released this week includes a plugin that allows
> Deskbar Applet
> to query the Pinot daemon, similarly to what the Beagle and
> MetaTracker plugins do.
>
> It's my first foray in the wonderful world of Deskbar Applet, but I am
> hooked already :-)
>
> I hope someone will find this plugin useful.

Sweet! I gotta try this. This weekend I can hopefully get a little spare
time.

Quickly browsing the homepage I found something about OpenSearch if I
remember correctly..? What is your experience with this, and how is it
implemented in Pinot (custom or via a lib)?

I ask because we might wanna look into this natively in deskbar...

Cheers,
Mikkel