Re: [Deskbar] D&D Installation

2006/10/23, Sebastian Pölsterl <marduk k-d-w org>:
Raphaël Slinckx schrieb:
> And also, does the d&d install code only uses gnome-approved
> dependencies ? (python standard modules or approved python dependencies)

Dependencies aren't checked by the installer. ATM this does (hopefully)
the ModuleLoader.

I think what Raphaël means is if the ModuleInstaller itself introduces new dependencies to deskbar. As far as I could tell all imported modules are either Gnome or standard Python modules (Ctrl-F'ing http://docs.python.org/lib/lib.html on all package names).

Cheers,
Mikkel