Re: [Deskbar] End user question: No firefox integration

Hi !

> When I enter a phrase in the Deskbar, I usually get three offerings:
> * Look ... up in dictionary
> * search for file names like...
> * search for ... using Beagle.
> (possibly an offer to send email.)
>
> What I don't get is any opportunity to search the phrase with a search
> engine.

What would be useful is to have the console output by running
/usr/lib/deskbar-applet/deskbar-applet -w

And see if something strange happens then..
Also note that the web search thing uses the search engines as defined
in firefox (or epiphany smart bookmarks) so if those are empty, you will
get no results from deskbar.

Raf