Re: [Deskbar] Python Help @ mail.gnome.org's Mailman system

I appreciate your response, I was hoping for a gnome-python list, but
didn't find any :-/ I would very much appreciate a blog post, the same
goes for anyone else reading the list. Especially if you get one of
the 'hey, I'm new to gnome, and was looking for a way to help out'
here's a great starter hack/project. So feel free to forward or blog
away, if someone is interested, I have no problem with this email
address being published, but moderator gnome org is a better point of
contact for anyone interested.

Thanks Again,
Kevin Kubasik