Re: [Deskbar] Order of search engines in results

> The order is more or less arbitrary: The first
> five search engines are sorted alphabetically,
> then the nest is created and remaining engines
> are sorted alphabetically inside the nest.

We should copy the browser's ordering.  If this is firefox (and the ctrl-k box searches), then (afaict) we offer the preferred engine first, and then the rest isn't sorted in any particular order (or at least it doesn't seem to be alphabetical?)  Epiphany is in alphabetical (I think).

Nigel.