Re: [Deskbar] Order of search engines in results

On 2/8/06, Raphael Slinckx <raphael slinckx net> wrote:
Maybe we should allow all engines o be display at once, bumping the
engine number to 15 for example ?

Or do you suggest something else ?
We experimented with drag&drop but it appeared very difficult to do, at
least that's what kamstrup experienced..

Raf

Allowing all engines to be displayed would work for me, if that's the easiest way to do it. My issue isn't micromanaging the exact order, I just want my most frequently used engines to not disappear under "More results".

Perhaps in a future version, you could track the frequency of searches over time and bump the more frequenty used ones to the top? So no drag-and-drop preferences for the user, it "just works"?

Thanks,

Joe
--
Jose M. daLuz