Re: [Deskbar] Order of search engines in results

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 14:54 -0500, Jose daLuz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get a handle on what determines the order of search
> engines, and which ones show up in "n more results". In my case, I
> have 10 engines available. 5 show up top, with 5 more available after
> clicking on "more results". Each of these sets of 5 are in
> alphabetical order, but the total list is not:

The order is more or less arbitrary: The first five search engines are
sorted alphabetically, then the nest is created and remaining engines
are sorted alphabetically inside the nest.

Maybe we should allow all engines o be display at once, bumping the
engine number to 15 for example ?

Or do you suggest something else ?
We experimented with drag&drop but it appeared very difficult to do, at
least that's what kamstrup experienced..

Raf