Re: [Deskbar] A few comments/quirks

Hi,

> > 2. Webhistory items are listed as "Open history item: ?"
> >
> Interesting, are these from the web browser (epiphany) or from the
> firefox beagle plugin ?
>
> If it's from beagle's firefox, could you atach the output of
> 'beagle-query --verbose searchterm|grep -C10 WebHistory' with searchterm
> returning some history items.

Beagle and firefox. Here's some output.

Bjørn

=====================

bh lifebook34:~$ beagle-query --verbose test|grep -C10 WebHistory

  Uri:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/beagle/ChangeLog?rev=1.331&view=markup
PaUri: (null)
Fix parameter escaping ...    icons for <font
world ...
 Type: WebHistory
MimeT: text/html
  Src: IndexingService
Score: 5.58406972077051
 Time: 02/05/2006 17:10:50
    beagle:HitType = WebHistory
    beagle:MimeType = text/html
    beagle:Source = IndexingService
    dc:title = [gnome] View of /beagle/ChangeLog
    dc:title = [gnome] View of /beagle/ChangeLog
    meta:generator = ViewCVS 1.0-dev

  Uri: http://planet.gnome.org/
PaUri: (null)
 Snip: took driving lessons, and passed my <font
packages. I know there are ...     progres report as well as the <font
svn://abock.org/trunk/banshee-itunes-plugin), for anyone who wishes to
 Type: WebHistory
MimeT: text/html
  Src: IndexingService
Score: 9.11874767694701
 Time: 02/05/2006 14:58:22
    beagle:HitType = WebHistory
    beagle:MimeType = text/html
    beagle:Source = IndexingService
    dc:title = Planet GNOME
    dc:title = Planet GNOME

  Uri: http://dr.dk/
PaUri: (null)
din viden og vind CD'er om ...
 Type: WebHistory
MimeT: text/html
  Src: IndexingService
Score: 3.22396421432495
 Time: 02/05/2006 14:57:24
    beagle:HitType = WebHistory
    beagle:MimeType = text/html
    beagle:Source = IndexingService
    dc:title = dr.dk : forside
    dc:title = dr.dk › forside

  Uri: http://www.scheduleworld.com/syncml.html
PaUri: (null)
 Snip:                          want to download the patch and <font
 Type: WebHistory
MimeT: text/html
  Src: IndexingService
Score: 3.22396421432495
 Time: 02/05/2006 04:01:23
    beagle:HitType = WebHistory
    beagle:MimeType = text/html
    beagle:Source = IndexingService
    dc:title = ScheduleWorld - SyncML
    dc:title = ScheduleWorld - SyncML
    meta:description = SyncML Information Page
    meta:keywords = ScheduleWorld, syncml, treo, server, free, linux,
apple, os/x, iCal, mozilla, iCalendar, vCalendar, vCard, solaris,
windows, 2000, 2k3, 2003, xp, me, 98, 95, java, pocket pc, ppc,
microsoft, mobile, cell, rim, blackberry, palm, funambol, sync4j,
software, Siemens, multisync, motorola, V3, SL65, Nokia

  Uri: http://tango-project.org/The_People
PaUri: (null)
 Snip: usability expert who swears by user <font
these ...
 Type: WebHistory
MimeT: text/html
  Src: IndexingService
Score: 3.22396421432495
 Time: 02/05/2006 02:00:15
    beagle:HitType = WebHistory
    beagle:MimeType = text/html
    beagle:Source = IndexingService
    dc:title = The People - Tango Desktop Project
    dc:title = The People - Tango Desktop Project
    meta:KEYWORDS = The People
    meta:robots = index,follow

  Uri: http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=05/11/23/1952204
PaUri: (null)
 Snip: characterizes the theme itself as a <font
they ...
 Type: WebHistory
MimeT: text/html
  Src: IndexingService
Score: 3.22396421432495
 Time: 02/05/2006 01:56:35
    beagle:HitType = WebHistory
    beagle:MimeType = text/html
    beagle:Source = IndexingService
    dc:title = Linux.com | Tango project aims to clean up the desktop
    dc:title = Linux.com | Tango project aims to clean up the desktop
    meta:DESCRIPTION = Tango project aims to clean up the desktop --
article related to Desktop Software.
    meta:KEYWORDS = mainpage,The Enterprise Linux Resource,application
development, business tools, Gnu, IBM, Linux, Linux download, Linux in
business, Linux operating system, mobile computing, network security,
Novell, open Source, php, Redhat, Slashdot, Suse, technology news,
technology product reviews, technology tools, technology collaboration,
technology information, Ximian, collaborative software, collaborative,
development, collaboration tools, collaboration systems
    meta:TITLE = Tango project aims to clean up the desktop

  Uri: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium
PaUri: (null)
 Snip: ’ are ascribed the ability to <font
irrational ...
 Type: WebHistory
MimeT: text/html
  Src: IndexingService
Score: 3.22396421432495
 Time: 02/04/2006 22:33:49
    beagle:HitType = WebHistory
    beagle:MimeType = text/html
    beagle:Source = IndexingService
    dc:title = Nash equilibrium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    dc:title = Nash equilibrium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    meta:keywords = Nash equilibrium,Nash equilibrium,Antoine Augustin
Cournot,Arms race,Bayes-Nash equilibrium,Behavioral ecology,Behavioral
economics,Best response,Bishop-Cannings theorem,Cheap talk,Chinese chess

  Uri: http://cvs.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/
PaUri: (null)
 Snip:     http://cvs.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/<font
 Type: WebHistory