[Deskbar] A few comments/quirks

Hi again,

the deskbar-applet is coming along real nice:) A few usability oddeties
occuring in my setup are (latest CVS all handlers enabled):

1. Focusing (2.12). So you fixed the Alt-F3 thingy:) but the
mousepointer can confuse things. I.e. if the categories are expanded so
the mouse goes from not being over the popup, to being. Then the focused
item in the deskbar will change to wherever the location of the pointer
is. This "jumping around without me touching anything" is not so nice.

Moreover if "select window when mouse is over ..." is chosen, then
collapsing the category will result in the deskbar loosing focus. Hmmm,
annoying;)

2. Webhistory items are listed as "Open history item: ?"

3. Sometimes I have to reenter the searchtext in order for 'beagle-live'
to return results. (Beagle problem??? beagle-search is very slow for me
right now)

4. (Minor stuff) Category related stuff which could be considered:
	-Liferea items are placed in the web-category. True, but why not in a
"news" category as I think they used to be and as they are in
'beagle-search'.

	-I find it puzzling that emails and icq conversations are "documents"
and not e.g. "email" and/or "conversations". What's the difference
between files then? To me "documets" are stuff like pdf, ps, doc, xls,
odt, etc.

	-Directories (from beagle) are listed as "files". Better with
"directories", again this is the case in "beagle-search".

Might be an idea to sync the category names in beagle and deskbar ui.

5. (Minor) Perhaps a dummy wrap around entry at the bottom of the popup.
The only way to know you hit the bottom of a long list is to look at the
scrollbar.

Anyway nice job:)

Bj�