Re: [Deskbar] Yahoo! Handler

Thanks,

I took the favicon from http://search.yahoo.com and convert it into a png. I didn't do it earlier as I wrote the plugin in my home directory and i
didn't know if it was possible to do the same for artwork. I have also no idea is using Yahoo! own search logo is legal or not. Perhaps it might be
seen as fair use perhaps a permission will be needed : http://docs.yahoo.com/info/copyright/permission.html

About application id, one of the core deskbar developper might want to change it if you want to get access to daily usage statistics : http://api.search.yahoo.com/webservices/usage_data

Laurent