Re: [Deskbar] Danish translation?

Hi !

> I was wondering whether you'd be interested in a danish translation?
> Since my programming skills are not sufficient for real... contributions
> to the project, I thought perhaps I could chip in by doing a little
> translating. Since there does not seem to actually exist a danish
> translation as of today, I thought it could be nice with the upcoming
> inclusion in Gnome in mind.

Translations are always welcome !

Gnome is organised in different teams that handle each language. Each
team receive translations review them and commit in the CVS directly (i
don't handle translation myself)

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

The above page lists all the teams, and coordinators.
For danish language it's

http://www.dansk-gruppen.dk/index.php?ID=18&lang=da

I don't understand a word, but i suppose you can find your way on the
page to submit your translation..

Raf