Re: [Deskbar] Yahoo! Handler

Rock on Laurent!

It seems to work fine here... It even seems to beat Google-Live in
speed :-)

Now all we need is a small (16x16 if I recall correct) Yahoo icon, and
inclusion will be fine by me[1]... Maybe you should have the honor of
doing that yourself Laurent?

Cheers
Mikkel

[1]: I don't think it breaks any of the ongoing freezes.